Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Redirection

Loyal Papermouse friends,

After attempting to juggle two blogs for the last little while, I have decided to retire Papermouse for a little bit

I think it best to focus my blogging energies in one spot, so I would like to invite you to visit my other blog: Koo & Poppet, where you will find similar posts to those on Papermouse, with an additional focus on design, my home business, and recent creative projects.

Thank you!

p.s. Look who can sit up in her Eames rocking chair now! She's no slouch.

Au revoir!

3 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

the GREATEST smile ever.....

denise lynnette said...

oh my goodness...can i just kiss that sweet dimple?

she's precious. cedar would so dig her. ; )

xo

amanda said...

well ill be on kooandpoppet, but the sweetest smile!! just wanna squeeze her and what an adorable dimple!